Established in 1928, Resurrection is a Parish-based Pre-K through Grade 8 Catholic school dedicated to developing a love of learning, nurturing spirituality, and guiding each student to make intelligent and responsible choices.
The administrators and faculty are looking forward to getting back to school and working to implement the theme of the 2017-2018 academic year chosen by the National Catholic Educational Association: Learn, Serve, Lead, Succeed.
New and returning students and families will be pleased to find:
* New computers in the Grammar School and Middle School Labs
* New wiring and servers for faster and more accurate connectivity
* New textbooks for 7th and 8th Grade Math that are Common Core-compliant
* On-line textbooks, iPads, and SmartBoards
* Elective courses for junior high students
* Archdiocese and Discovery Education, which involves the use of Techbooks in math and science classes.
* Open grade books will be available on-line to all parents this year.
The first day of school for grades 1-8 is September 7. The opening liturgy for the school year will take place September 15 at 9 a.m. The PTO is planning a Back to School Ice Cream Social for that day, too.