Time to Sign Up to Play Ball
Boys and girls, ages 6 to 12 by August 31, who live or attend school in the City of Rye are eligible to play in Rye Little League.
The regular fee to register for the Spring 2021 season is $150 for Tee Ball and $250 for Minors, Intermediates, and Majors.
Registration requests received after January 20 will incur an incremental $50 late fee. Registration closes February 15.
Parents and guardians can register their child online at www.ryelittleleague.com.
Full details are on the website, but the general rule for each league is:
- Kindergarteners will play Tee Ball.
- 1st and 2nd graders will play Minor League.
- 3rd and 4th graders will play Intermediate League.
- 5th and 6th graders will play Major League.
- Players returning to the same league as 2020 will remain on the same team to which they were assigned.
- All 5thgraders or players turning 11 who did not play in the Majors in 2020 require a tryout for the Majors draft.
- All 3rdgraders, plus any other players turning 9 who wish to play in Intermediates, require a tryout for the Intermediates draft.
- Any player turning 10 can try out for Majors, although space is very limited, as rosters are capped and players turning 11 and 12 receive priority.
- Tryouts dates are to be determined, as indoor workouts may not be available.
First-time players will need a scanned proof of age (birth certificate or passport), to be uploaded for online registration.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarships are available. E-mail email@example.com.