Somewhat Remarkable Dads
Words to the Wise
BY SPENCER STAPLETON III AND CLIVE CUMBERBATCH IV
In a world dominated by the opposite sex, and us men having fewer platforms from which to express our views on the everyday, much less the extraordinary, we were compelled to pen a column. It will be published every time we can get it past the publisher.
- Who knew that tipping your caddie was not tax-deductible? That’s the last time we’re asking the IRS anything.
- No need to spring for big bling from Betteridge, when Kay Jewelers has a holiday clearance on Rubik’s cube Zirconia.
- Nantucket reds. They’re back boys!
- “Hon, I swear that the Subaru Outback is safer than the Porsche Cayenne you were looking at.”
- Nothing attracts a woman’s attention quite like you in a crisp Patagonia vest. (Peppergrass green is the way to go guys.)
- We have it on good authority that women prefer strong calf muscles to abs. We hope that’s the case
- Sam Adams Utopia: looks like beer, works like vodka.
- Spending the holidays at the in-laws pretty much guarantees you a boys’ trip to Pebble Beach in the spring.
Follow us on twitter@adequatedads