City Hall Set to Reopen
Beginning August 3, City Hall will reopen to the public, but by appointment only.
To schedule a visit with a specific department, call one of the following numbers:
City Clerk: 967-7371
City Manager: 967-7404
For the convenience of residents and the safety of both staff and residents, virtually all transactions can currently be conducted online, via phone or email, or through the postal service. Please see the relevant department pages on the City website, ryeny.gov, for details. Appointments are for transactions or items that must be done in-person.
For everyone’s safety, the following protocol must be followed:
- Residents must enter City Hall through the front door on the Village Green. For anyone who needs a handicap-accessible entrance, call the appropriate department number which will be posted on the side entrance door.
- You will be greeted at the door at the time of your appointment.
- Visitors and staff must wear a mask indoors at all times.
- All visitors must sign into the visitors’ binder attesting to health concerns related to COVID-19. Please stay home if you are feeling sick or exhibiting any symptoms associated with COVID-19 or if you believe you have been exposed to the virus.
- Visitors will have their temperature taken before entering. To gain entry, the thermometer must read 100.3 degrees or below. You will then be escorted to the meeting room.